When your dryer vent begins to clog, you should be able to tell. If you keep an eye out for some of these warning signs, you’ll be able to contact 1st Quality Restoration for a dryer vent cleaning before you run into any major issues.
Here’s a quick rundown of what to keep an eye out for.
- Your clothes require more than one cycle to dry.
- Your clothing smell musty after a cycle.
- When the dyer is on, the room becomes quite hot.
- Debris may be seen within the dryer vent.
- There is more lint in the lint trap than should be there.
- At the end of a cycle, your clothing feel particularly heated.
- Used dryer sheets emit a pungent stench.
If you observe any of these signs, you should contact a specialist immediately. These symptoms typically indicate that there is a buildup of junk inside your vent.
If you haven’t had your dryer vents cleaned in over a year, you should contact 1st Quality Restoration.