Do your carpets have stubborn stains that you can’t remove? Do you vacuum before deep cleaning the carpet? Is your carpet damaged? Do you use Seal of Approval cleaning solutions and equipment?
When you have children and pets, it’s a good chance your carpets will become stained more easily.
If you find that, no matter how much you vacuum, your carpet still does not look like it used to, it may be time for a deep clean.
“1st Quality Restoration”’s professional, high quality service has allowed us to become the carpet and upholstery cleaner of choice for many local residents and businesses.
We use the industry’s most advanced truck mounted carpet cleaning system, which will remove ground in soil and revive your carpet’s appearance.
Our services are: disinfecting, color brightener, grooming, pre-spraying, pre-spotting,water jet steam cleaning and free hallway.
The specialized cleaning methods we use are:
• Steam Cleaning
• Hot Water Extraction
• Bonnet Cleaning
• Deluxe Precondition and Rinse
• Dry Cleaning
• Showcase Premier Cleaning
The first step in carpet cleaning service is a complete analysis of your carpet, noting any heavily soiled or high traffic areas; then we use highly effective hot water extraction method to remove dirt and debris
We can get them cleaned quickly, efficiently and in the most cost effective manner.
• Consistent, quality carpet care experiences with guaranteed customer satisfaction
• Responsive and reputable carpet cleaning service available 24/7
• Superior equipment that we manufacture ourselves
• Highly-trained technicians who are professionally screened
• We move most furniture to reach tough to clean areas
• Carefully inspect the work we’ve done
• Carpet cleaning service is quick, convenient and hassle-free
If you’re in need of emergency and carpet restoration services, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call (772) 208-3681