Do your carpets have stubborn stains that you can't remove? Do you vacuum before deep cleaning the carpet? Is your carpet damaged? Do you use Seal of Approval cleaning solutions and equipment?
When you have children and pets, it's a good chance your carpets will become stained more easily.
If you find that, no matter how much you vacuum, your carpet still does not look like it used to, it may be time for a deep clean.
“1st Quality Restoration”’s professional, high quality service has allowed us to become the carpet and upholstery cleaner of choice for many local residents and businesses.
We use the industry's most advanced truck mounted carpet cleaning system, which will remove ground in soil and revive your carpet's appearance.
Our services are: disinfecting, color brightener, grooming, pre-spraying, pre-spotting,water jet steam cleaning and free hallway.
The specialized cleaning methods we use are:
• Steam Cleaning
• Hot Water Extraction
• Bonnet Cleaning
• Deluxe Precondition and Rinse
• Dry Cleaning
• Showcase Premier Cleaning
The first step in carpet cleaning service is a complete analysis of your carpet, noting any heavily soiled or high traffic areas; then we use highly effective hot water extraction method to remove dirt and debris
We can get them cleaned quickly, efficiently and in the most cost effective manner.
• Consistent, quality carpet care experiences with guaranteed customer satisfaction
• Responsive and reputable carpet cleaning service available 24/7
• Superior equipment that we manufacture ourselves
• Highly-trained technicians who are professionally screened
• We move most furniture to reach tough to clean areas
• Carefully inspect the work we've done
• Carpet cleaning service is quick, convenient and hassle-free
If you're in need of emergency and carpet restoration services, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call (772) 208-3681
Have your carpets got stubborn stains that you can’t remove? Do you vacuum before deep cleaning the carpet? Is your carpet damaged?
Got a carpet with a burn, tear or sever staining from the likes of bleach or rust? Has flooding damaged your carpets and would you like them cleaned...
If your carpets are starting to show signs of wear with waves, bulges or tears, then you might be in need of carpet stretching.
If a business wants to look professional, it needs professionals to keep everything pristine. This is where commercial carpet cleaning services come in.
Clean floors create a pleasant environment for employees, visitors and customers.
Properly maintained carpets not only look great and last longer, they also contribute to a healthier environment by reducing the potential for Indoor Air Quality issues.
In most cases, when a residential service is called out to a property, it’s a one-time thing. The workers get in, take care of the floors that need help and head out. There’s a little more to it with a commercial carpet cleaning service, as these businesses focus on maintenance.
Facilities spend millions of dollars on carpeting, upholstery, leather and oriental/area rugs as part of their overall image. Poor maintenance can adversely affect your professional image, waste thousands of dollars in misdirected cleaning costs and reduce the performance and life of your carpet.
Every workplace has high-traffic areas that take on the brunt of the dirt. That’s why we offer an interim carpet cleaning service. By addressing these areas, we can provide better carpet protection, extend the life of your carpet and make regular cleaning faster and easier.
Many offices, retail establishments and other commercial areas count on us to provide solutions to their carpet cleaning needs.
The benefits of commercial cleaning are:
• A clean carpet is more attractive
• Clean carpets provide a healthier indoor environment
• Clean carpets contribute to positive customer experience
• Clean carpets last longer, saving money for your business
Once a detailed layout of the building is put together and the points of concern are flagged, the maintenance can begin.
• For daily office or industrial carpet cleaning, weekly or monthly service, or just one-time
• Our employees are trained in the most modern and effective office and industrial cleaning techniques and are also trained in product usage and safety procedures.
• All traffic areas are pre-conditioned to loosen deeply embedded soil so that the powerful steam-cleaning process lifts even the tiniest particles from the base of the carpet fibers.
• Using the finest equipment available, your carpets are thoroughly steam-cleaned with a powerful truck-mounted carpet cleaning unit that will leave your office carpet looking like new.
• In the event of an emergency, we can be reached by phone 24/7.
To really figure out the best way to keep your space clean, we’ll need to take the time to get to know it.
To get your carpet in its best shape ever, call our commercial carpet cleaning and care professionals at (772) 208-3681